It would be nice if there was a card search (by name) & advanced filtersÃ¢Â€Â”especially if/when expansions are added and more cards are availableÃ¢Â€Â”here's what I'd like to see. (These features would REALLY help sequence building in the iPhone version.)
1. Add "Search" field to locate memories by name.
2. "Advanced" would include: (primary) faction, rarity, card cost Ã¢Â€Â” (secondary) ability (fierce, safe, etc), type (church, noble, etc) Ã¢Â€Â” Action vs Surprise.
3. Advanced filters can be enabled or disabled in setting.
4. Expertise/Faction stats. How many of each in the sequence? (graphs are nice but not necessary)
5. "Add 'MAX'" button in sequence manager. (adds as many of whatever memory you have up to five.
6. Sort Ã¢Â€Â” arranges memories by cost, or by faction then cost.
With only 288 cards, things are cumbersomeÃ¢Â€Â”it'll get worse with more memories added later.
7. Re-arrange Sequences in manager. I don't understand how they're arranged right now.